Frederick Primary Care offers patients personalized and secure 24/7 online access to their health records, as well as the ability to communicate with your medical care team through our patient portal.
The easiest way to book an appointment with your provider.
Review prescription medications and request prescription renewals.
Send and receive secure messages with your medical care team.
View Your Records & Tests
Quick access to your secure electronic medical record and test results.
Pay Your Bill
Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently.
What to bring with you
- All insurance cards – We will need your insurance card to verify coverage at every visit
- Photo ID
- Forms needing completion
- Medication list
If you are a new patient, you should also bring:
- Medical record
- Immunizations list
Online Express Check-In
We strongly recommend completing the online pre-visit registration prior to your appointment. Up to two days prior to your appointment, you will receive an email from Frederick Primary Care Associates prompting you to register online. Simply click on the link in the email and you can skip the “orange pad” at check in. With express check in you have the ability to complete or verify your information as well as sign all required consents using your finger, mouse, touchscreen or touchpad.
- Sign up for the Patient Portal
- Check your care summary for any special instructions including:
- Prescriptions that need filled
- Labs or Imaging that need to be completed
- Referrals to other providers that need appointments scheduled
- No “balance billing/surprise billing” information is available here.