Virtual Visit Patient Instructions
1. Using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers on a computer or device with a webcam and microphone, go to www.fpca.net/virtual.
2. Click on the link for your primary office location, unless it is after regular business hours, then click on After Hours Walk-In Clinic
3. Enter your name and agree to the Terms of Service (this is our Notice of Privacy Practices) and click Check In.
4. Click Enable camera to allow your browser to use your webcam:
5. Click Allow when the popup appears requesting permissions to use your microphone and camera:
6. A staff member will initiate a chat session to check-you in, then the provider will start your visit.
Tips for a great virtual visit experience:
- Have a good internet connection
- Make sure you click allow to use your webcam and microphone
- Turn on the lights at night to make sure your provider can see you
- If your camera and microphone are not working, click on the padlock next to the website address and make sure they say Allow next to them: