Mango Strawberry Salsa with Sriracha Mahi-Mahi
INGREDIENTS FOR MANGO STRAWBERRY SALSA
1 cup mango, diced
1 cup strawberries, diced
½ cup red onion, diced
½ cup yellow pepper, diced
¼ cup of cilantro
1 lime, juiced (¼ cup)
¼ tsp of pepper
INGREDIENTS FOR SRIRACHA MAHI MAHI
4, 3oz pieces Mahi Mahi
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sriracha
Directions for Salsa:
In a bowl combine the prepared mango, strawberries, red onion, yellow pepper, and cilantro. Drizzle with the juice of 1 lime and add ¼ tsp of pepper. Let the salsa mixture rest while you prepare and cook the fish.
DIRECTIONS FOR FISH:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush each piece of fish with olive oil and then sriracha.
- Bake uncovered for about 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the mahi topped with the mango and strawberry salsa.\