610 Solarex Court
Frederick, MD 21703
301-663-6162 option 1
Mon – Fri 7am – 5pm
Insurance and Fees
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Compass Rose
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry of Delaware
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Net
- Johns Hopkins
- MAMSI (MDIPA/Optimum Choice)
- Maryland Medicaid
- Medicaid – Priority Partners
- Palmetto GBA Medicare (RailRoad)
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
- United Healthcare Choice Plus & PPO
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst FPCA provider locations – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your FPCA provider’s office to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks. Copays are due at time of service. Self-pay patients must pay in full at time of service to receive a 50% discount.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).